Ormond Lakes Community
Ormond Lakes (Home Search), in Ormond Beach (Homes For Sale), Florida offers a unique lifestyle. This exclusive community is well-known for its small neighborhoods surrounded by environmentally protected nature preserves. Ormond Lakes also offers many amenities including Walking Trails, Bike paths, lighted tennis courts, swimming pool, clubhouse facilities, 14 lakes (the largest of which is over 32 acreas), fishing for residents, picnic area, Pavilion with Dock, kids play area and lots of friendly neighbors. Ormond Lakes is a wonderful place to call home and is perfect for entertaining friends and family. A unique lifestyle awaits you. Everything you moved to the country for is right here at Ormond Lakes.
Breakaway Trails is conveniently located East of I-95 off of US-1. It is close to shopping, schools, the beach and a variety of other recreational offerings. Please see our Ormond Lakes Google Maps feature showing you Ormond Lakes location and homes for sale in the area.
• Safety – Ormond Lakes is supported by the local police, with frequent patrols in the area and whose office is less than 10 minutes away. Many Police Officers and Sheriff Deputies live in the Ormond Lakes community.
• Private Property – Ormond Lakes is self maintained, meaning its private property that does not rely on the County or State Government.
• Amenities- Walking Trails, Bike paths, lighted tennis courts, swimming pool, clubhouse facilities, 14 lakes (the largest of which is over 32 acreas), fishing for residents, picnic area, Pavilion with Dock, kids play area and lots of friendly neighbors.
• Investment - Home prices in Ormond Lakes range from the $170’s to the $800's. Ormond Lakes also offer a gated Estate Section. Ormond Lakes is almost totally built out, so if a buyer wants to build in Ormond Lakes there are only a hand full of lots left from the little over 600 from when the neighborhood was established.
Homes in Breakaway Trails are 3, 4, and 5 bedroom single family residences.
The median sales price for homes in Ormond Lakes for Jun 10 to Aug 10 was $259,000. This represents a decline of 27.8%, or $99,770, compared to the prior quarter and a decrease of 18.1% compared to the prior year. Sales prices have depreciated 13.4% over the last 5 years in Ormond Lakes, Ormond Beach. The median sales price of $259,000 for Ormond Lakes is 75.00% higher than the median sales price for Ormond Beach FL. Average listing price for homes on Trulia in Ormond Lakes was $372,567 for the week ending Sep 15, which represents a decline of 2.8%, or $10,719 compared to the prior week and a decline of 0.3%, or $943, compared to the week ending Aug 25. Average price per square foot for homes in Ormond Lakes was $96 in the most recent quarter, which is 4.00% lower than the average price per square foot for homes in Ormond Beach.
- During calendar year 2005, 66 homes were sold in Ormond Lakes for a low of $221,500 and a high of $735,000.
- During calendar year 2006, 36 homes were sold in Ormond Lakes for a low of $240,000 and a high of $768,580.
- During calendar year 2007, 35 homes were sold in Ormond Lakes for a low of $230,000 and a high of $650,000.
- During calendar year 2008, 27 homes were sold in Ormond Lakes with a low of $213.250,000 and a high of $825,000.
- During calendar year 2009, 25 homes have sold in Ormond Lakes with a low of $163,500 and a high of 517,500.
- During calendar year 2010, Jan. 1 through June 8th, 14 homes have sold in Ormond Lakes with a low of $139,000 and and a high of $505,000.
Pine Trail Elementary
300 Airport Rd
Ormond Beach Fl 32174
Ormond Beach Middle
151 Domicilio Ave
Ormond Beach, FL 32174-3918
2700 N Oleander Ave
Daytona Beach, FL 32118-3199
Click Here to go to the Ormond Lakes Community Website.
Back to Home Page